Staff Assistant, Constitutional Litigation Partnership
The Staff Assistant will assist the staff of the Constitutional Litigation Partnership (CLP) at the America First Policy Institute (AFPI) in legal projects, research, and administrative support.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Commitment to AFPI’s servant leadership culture.
- Assist in preparing reports, briefings, and other legal documents.
- Assist attorneys in legal research and case filings.
- Assist in the amplification of cases by preparing talking points, press releases, and tweets for public dissemination.
- Lead communications with stakeholders, Big Tech censored Americans, external partners, witnesses, and clients to schedule meetings, interviews, and depositions.
- Manage administrative responsibilities within CLP, including managing the filing calendar, scheduling meetings, and managing the censored American’s list.
- Assist legal team in organizing and maintaining documents pertaining to each case, both paper and electronic.
- Internships or up to two years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Exceptional organization, research, and writing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving capabilities.
- Desire to work in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work beyond typical work hours, as necessary.
- The ability to maintain productive and collegial relationships with staff and external stakeholders.
- A strong interest in constitutional law and the judicial system.
- Demonstrated support of free market principles that support American citizens and American liberties.
- Philosophical commitment to America First Policy Institute’s mission and goals.
- Paralegal experience preferred but not required.
Type of Employment: Full-time
Salaries for positions will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of the individual. Please send a cover letter, resume, salary requirement, writing samples, and references.
AFPI is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates.