Chief Marketing Officer
The America First Policy Institute (AFPI) is seeking a proactive and innovative Chief Marketing Officer with extensive experience in digital marketing. The qualified applicant should possess a deep respect of American liberty and freedom and an eagerness to be a champion for the American people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This candidate will report to the Executive Director and work with the President/Chief Executive Officer, COO, Chief of Staff, Chief Communications Officer, Chief Development Officer, Chief Engagement Officer, and policy leaders of the Institute. This candidate will advance AFPI’s strategic vision, policy goals, engagement plans, and development plans through digital platforms and creative content. The individual will lead all aspects of AFPI’s digital work including, driving vision alignment, collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, strategic planning, establishing performance metrics, ensuring innovative content creation, managing digital team members and contracts, leading website management, advancing digital marketing, and ensuring effective use of resources.
- A Technical Expert. Relevant job experience that demonstrates a level of competence in the areas necessary to fulfill the responsibilities and duties of the position. Appropriate technical education and training are welcomed, but experience and demonstrated success will be prioritized. Understands and can execute efficient development and use of digital tools, social media platforms, and excellent writing and editing skills.
- A self-starter. The individual must be willing and able to conceive and develop innovative ideas independently and often and bring them to fruition. An entrepreneurial mindset that seeks out new opportunities to grow and advance the mission of AFPI and its policy centers.
- Principled. Demonstrated support of free-market principles that support American citizens and American liberties and a willingness to combine these with personal integrity in making decisions.
- A Proven Manager. Ability to organize and manage the day-to-day activities of the digital team, coordinate dynamic requirements, multitask in a fast-paced environment, and communicate effectively with multiple departments and external stakeholders.
- A Creative Content Developer. Conceptualizes and inspires creative content from the team.
- A Servant Leader. Able to work collaboratively and have flexibility; meets the highest ethics and standards; passionate about AFPI and mission and has demonstrated commitment to a servant leadership culture; the ability to maintain productive, collaborative, and collegial relationships with staff and external stakeholders and uphold the public reputation of the Institute.
The position’s salary will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of the Chief Digital Marketing Officer who accepts the position. Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, creative content examples, and references.
AFPI is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates.