Reports to: Chief Development Officer and Director of Development Operations
Development Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties:
- Champion AFPI’s servant leadership culture and nurture an environment of continual learning and improvement.
- Coordinate gift processing for all mail and major gifts as well as proper acknowledgment for these gifts
- Assist with the development and delivery of personalized stewardship reports for donors
- Prepare correspondence and materials for donor and prospect engagement
- Coordinate preparation and timely follow-up for development events, including special digital invitations and materials where appropriate
- Assist with collection of incoming mail
- Coordinate communications to donors and prospects
- Maintain and use data on donors and prospects utilizing database system
- Assist in generating weekly fundraising reports, with data imports, and exports
- Assist with general duties of Director of Development Operations
- Effectively advocate for AFPI’s principles and recommendations in public settings.
Type of Employment: Full time
- Strong communication skills and clear, organized writing
- A clear understanding of communication channels, including emails and letters
- Strong research and analytical skills that demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- The ability to multi-task and organize priorities while meeting deadlines
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
- The ability to maintain productive and collegial relationships with staff and uphold the public reputation of the Institute
Salaries for positions will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of the individual. Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, writing samples, and references.
AFPI is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates.