Digital Marketing Coordinator & Policy Center Liaison
The America First Policy Institute (AFPI) is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator & Policy Center Liaison with proven experience managing conducting sound policy research, significant project management experience, and basic technology skills pulling and organizing audio and video clips in a media library/cloud storage system. The qualified applicant should possess a deep respect of American liberty and freedom and an eagerness to be a champion for the American people.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This candidate will report to the Director of Digital Production & Data and work on the Digital Marketing team to serve all departments in providing sourced, documented audio and video research that educates all Americans about sound AFPI policy.
The individual will be a self-starter continually building a database of content for creative use and education. The duties include reviewing hours of news footage to produce social media engagement, livestreams, documentaries, podcasts, and short videos that help educate the American people on the impacts of the policy research AFPI conducts.
The individual will also coordinate with relevant Policy Center stakeholders to help organize and support the needs of upcoming policy products. Various Policy Centers have different needs from the Digital Marketing teams. The Digital Policy Center Liaison would be the expert on:
- Knowing the Policy Centers' current needs.
- Actively looking ahead for what is coming in the next two weeks.
- Coordinating requests and project completion with the Digital team.
· Proven experience conducting sourced research with short deadlines working across a variety of issues. Relevant job experience that demonstrates a level of competence in the areas necessary to fulfill the responsibilities and duties of the position. Appropriate technical education and training are welcomed, but experience and demonstrated success will be prioritized. Understands and can execute efficient development and use of digital tools, social media platforms, and excellent writing and editing skills.
· A self-starter. The individual must be willing and able to conceive and develop innovative ideas independently and often and bring them to fruition. An entrepreneurial mindset that seeks out new opportunities to grow and advance the mission of AFPI and its policy centers.
· Principled. Demonstrated support of free-market principles that support American citizens and American liberties and a willingness to combine these with personal integrity in making decisions.
· A Servant Leader. Able to work collaboratively and have flexibility; meets the highest ethics and standards; passionate about AFPI and mission and has demonstrated commitment to a servant leadership culture and continual improvement; the ability to maintain productive, collaborative, and collegial relationships with staff and external stakeholders and uphold the public reputation of the Institute.
- Project Manager. You will manage a variety of projects and coordinate heavily with both internal design and 3rd party design contractors. Must be able to effectively manage and update project and task management software, both for yourself, internal and external team members.
Salaries for positions will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of the individual. Please send cover letter, resume, salary requirement, writing samples, and references.
AFPI is a non-profit, non-partisan research institute offering competitive salaries and benefits to qualified candidates.