The American First Policy Institute (AFPI) is seeking an Events Coordinator to assist in the planning and execution of AFPI’s robust events program. The qualified applicant should possess a deep respect for American liberty and freedom and an eagerness to be a champion for the American people and the America First Agenda.
This Events Coordinator will help advance the AFPI mission through well-organized and impactful events. This individual will report to the Events Manager and the Senior Advisor for Events and will serve every department in event execution. This team member will be responsible for helping with all aspects of event planning and logistics, including drafting event plans and invitations, communicating with internal and external stakeholders, managing vendors, coordinating expenses and budget, building and maintaining invite lists, etc. This team member will also help compile best practices and checklists to ensure high-quality, well-coordinated, and meaningful events. Other duties as assigned. Some events coordination experience is a bonus but not a prerequisite.
- Exceptional work ethic. Proven organizational skills and a keen eye for details.
- A self-starter. The individual must be willing and able to conceive and develop innovative ideas independently and often to bring them to fruition.
- Team Player. Must have the ability to work as part of a team daily to ensure internal collaboration and communication.
- Principled. Demonstrated support of America First principles combined with personal integrity in making decisions.
- A Servant Leader. Able to work collaboratively and have flexibility; meets the highest ethical standards; passionate about AFPI and mission and has demonstrated commitment to a servant leadership culture; the ability to maintain productive, collaborative, and collegial relationships with staff and external stakeholders and uphold the public reputation of the Institute.
The position’s salary will be commensurate with the experience, expertise, and skills of the candidate who accepts the position. Please apply with a cover letter, resume, salary requirement, and references.