- Prioritizing Education in Georgia: Georgia must prioritize the next generation and empower parents to select the best education options for their children, expand school choice, address learning loss, and promote early literacy.
- Sustaining Georgia’s Values: Policies that improve adoption services, reform the state foster care system, and enhance mental health and addiction programs are critical to support Georgians who are in need of a helping hand.
- Making Georgia’s Streets Safe: Georgia can keep its people safe by continuing to fully fund law enforcement and focusing on real solutions to crime, along with investing in prevention, mental health, and rehabilitation services.
- Increasing Opportunities for Georgians: Georgia can build on its economic success by advancing tax cuts for all Georgians and promoting policies that make it easier for all businesses, large and small, to operate in the state.
- Strengthening Rural Georgia: Policymakers must focus on all of Georgia, from the urban and suburban areas to small towns and rural communities, and advance policies that promote economic growth and opportunity for all Georgians.
From the rolling hills of the Chattahoochee National Forest to the pristine shores of the barrier islands, Georgia pairs breathtaking natural beauty with a deep history. The citizens of Georgia embody the resilient spirit on which our nation was founded— including the values of hard work, individual liberty, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This state has a deep-rooted appreciation for the principles that form the bedrock of our nation, as envisioned by the founders. It also serves as a model for how to learn from the issues of the past and build a stronger state for the future.
Georgia is one of those rare places that has all the ingredients for success: the ability to share our products with the world through the Port of Savannah, the headquarters of some of the largest companies in the country, the busiest airport in the world, national tourism appeal, and widespread agricultural production. Too often, the focus has been on our differences. By uniting towards a common goal of a stronger Georgia, we can continue to build upon the strengths that this great state offers.
The America First Policy Institute, a nonprofit, non-partisan research institute that is working to shift the focus to what works in our country, has founded a new state chapter in Georgia. Building on AFPI’s America First Agenda, AFPI-Georgia is able to harness the state’s many assets to ensure that Georgia is working for all Georgians.
NEWS RELEASE: America First Policy Institute Launches State Chapters
FACT SHEET: Georgia School Choice Solutions
School closures during the COVID-19 pandemic had devastating effects on the educational progress of American schoolchildren, revealed deep inadequacies of the public-school monopoly, and left families feeling powerless about setting the direction of their children’s education. Thankfully, Georgia has a history of supporting school Unfortunately, though, its lawmakers recently failed to pass SB 233—The Georgia Promise Scholarship Act. However, the America First Policy Institute (AFPI) and America First Works (AFW) remain committed to ensuring that each Georgia family has the freedom to choose the best-suited school for their children. Among other efforts, AFW has issued letters of support to House Education Committee members in Georgia.
FACT SHEET: Georgia’s Recent Election Issues and Progress
Georgia had well-documented security issues and transparency failures during the 2020 election.
FACT SHEET: State Election Integrity Scorecard Georgia
Op-Ed: Georgia Secretary of State Must Address Documented Issues Raised by the Halderman Report
Criminals are always looking for new ways and technology to hack into your life, steal protected information, and rob you blind.
- Work & Jobs
- Higher Education
- School Boards
- Environment & Climate
- Israel & the Middle East
- Big Tech & Censorship
- Budget, Spending, & Taxes
- Government Regulation
- The Administrative State
- Civil Service Reform
- Healthcare Reform
- Public Health
- Criminal Justice & Public Safety
- Election Integrity
- The Courts
- Border Security & Immigration
- National Security & Defense
- Marriage, Family, & Children
- Religious Liberty
- Sanctity of Life